When your are being deployed like I was, we where issued all kinds of cool items that we would need in certain areas of operation. One of the most common piece of equipment we would get was the backpack. This time around we received the Spec-ops (coyote brown). This backpack was well made, sturdy and had a main pocket that was big enough for a three day adventure! or your 72 hour kit or a cool assault pack. It’s unique three pocket design allows for quick access to all of your gear. The interior of the pack is lined with high visibility yellow nylon and can be used for signaling in a emergency. I the back of the backpack has a cool pocket for a water bladder. You have two extra pockets in the front with two compression straps to help with containing the items inside.
With the integrated load loops on them allows you to attach anything you need. Just wanted to tell you I do like this product and recommend it. Go over to their website and see what they have for you! SPEC-OPS
- Made from super durable 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric (by far the toughest 1000D. nylon fabric on the market today).
- Huge YKK #10 zippers on main compartment and large outer pockets.
- Double Layer Pack Top eliminates stress failure associated with excessive use of carry/drag handle.
- Dual Compression Straps with integrated load loops on pocket faces.
- Removable 2″ waist belt with “Endless” adjustment – no flapping straps!
- Dual External Access port covers.
- Compatible with Spec-Ops® Brand X-SYSTEM and incorporates their MTX SHOULDER HARNESS SYSTEM
- PACK DIMENSIONS: 19″ high, 13″ wide, 12″ thick at bottom tapering to 9″at top.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: 19″high x 13″wide x 7″thick @ 1730 cubic inches.
- TOP POCKET: 8″ high x 10″ wide x 2.5″ thick @ 250 cubic inches.
- BOTTOM POCKET: 10″ high x 12″ wide x 3.5″ thick @ 570 cubic inches